Tuesday, May 03, 2005

5 lies and 1 truth

My brother, at www.postednote.com (go check him out) did 105 truths and 5 lies on his blog last week, but who in their right mind has that much time on their hands and if they do, wants to share that much information about themselves with the whol eentire world....so I thought I'd tell mostly lies....so here goes:

1. My favorite thing in the world is when people call and call and call me and when I don't return their call within the first hour after they called, they call and call again, and when I finally call them back, they say "I called you earlier, why didn't you answer the phone?"....I just love that.

2. Something about me that not anyone else knows is that my favorite foods are mushy gushy ones like jello, and tofu, and oysters, things that slide around.....delicious!!

3. I love it when I'm really really busy and someone calls and asks what I'm doing, and I start to tell them , then they interrupt me every other sentence to make sarcastic comments....those are the kind of people I love to be around.

4. When I was a little girl, my parents decided to ground me and my brother and sister for something that none of us would admit too......and I was the one that did it.

5. When I was younger I used to always hate to admit that I was part black, so I would tell people that I was from a small country called Saladodressinga and that my parents names were Creamy Italian and Balsalmic, and that my real name was Vinagrette

6. I'm the biggest fan of Vanilla Ice.

4 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

You and your brother are both nuts and I didn't make you that way, it is the people you have met since you left home that have changed you and he. But one thing for sure, you are both crazy, I have at least figured out that much

1:53 PM  
Blogger Tony Grant said...

This is a great blog! Hey check out my site www.lovesbible.com and let me know what you think

2:26 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Hey, sorry to shock you on my site! I miss you, when are you done with school so we can hang?

Love ya!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR PART BLACK ???? OMG !!! I would never had guessed...even though i have met you biological dad...color does not matter, never has with you... never should for the rest of the world...

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment