Thursday, April 14, 2005

Go Ahead

Go Ahead...Say what's on your mind
No one else can say it.
Go Ahead...yet don't watch the time
or else you will delay it
Go Ahead...Step into the sun
If I do it for you, you won't feel it
Go Ahead...express it all
your heart will soon reveal it
Go Ahead...smell the pretty flowers
and enjoy the morning dew
Go Ahead...dare to live your dreams
try it, they just might come true
Go Ahead...enjoy the rain that's falling
without it, our grass will not turn green
Go Ahead...listen to the silence
notice when it's serene
Go Ahead...run and scream out loud
I do it, it feels good
Go Ahead...do what's right
because you know you should
Go Ahead...Tell them how you feel
How else will they know
Go Ahead...Take a Risk
How else will you grow?

2 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

What does all this mean? Is this meaningless chatter or is there a deep, deep, deep meaning here? My mind is like fried. who has the time to do all these things?

7:22 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

All I'm saying is be honest, tell people how you feel, take risks, notice silence, enjoy flowers....stuff like that, I don't think the meaning was deep, deep, deep.....I think it was pretty much right there on the surface....I love you though!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment