Wednesday, April 13, 2005

10 reasons to love me

1. I'm nice most of the time
2. I'm almost always happy
3. I can probably make you laugh
4. I shower every day
5. I'll really listen when you talk
6. I'll try new things, even if I'm kinda scared
7. I'll tell you the good things I think about you (and the bad, but only if you ask)
8. If you ask me to do something, if it is within my power, I will do it (if it's legal)
9. I'll always pay my own way (unless you totally insist...and I'm sure you mean it...then I'll give in)
10. And lastly, because I'll love you back!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your a keeper :)

5:36 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

There are many more reasons than that to love you, you are beautiful, smart, carefree, you love loud music and loud colors, the sun shines brighter when you are in the room, love oozes out of you, your smile lights up a rainy day, when everyone is scared, you get out the judo moves and lay it on the bad guy, you know karate too, and besides you are a one of a kind, original!!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

Only my mother would know all those "TRUE" things about me! hee,hee

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment