Monday, April 11, 2005

The telephone is ringing

and ringing and ringing and ringing and ringing ......My telephone has been ringing off the hook this morning! In fact, when I typed the title of the blog entry , I hit enter and my telephone rang. It was my dad, he started reading off lines from his tax forms and asking me to explain them to him. I did his taxes, but I had no clue what he was talking about, I just said "uh huh, yeah, uh huh, uh...huh, okay, yeah, uh huh.....I'll look at it later and call you back".......He was happy with that. My phone is ringing again!! Mama this time. I know, I know, I know you all LOVE me sooooo much it's hard not getting to spend every waking moment of your lives with me, but it's not possible.....I'm sorry.

Guess what? Today I got my Circuits Analysis test back, the one I thought I failed, I made an 85! Whoo hoooo! Alright! yeah! jumping up and down, clicking my heels, doing the splits...Ouch! that hurt! Help me up now, will you? Oh, okay, I'm good. Well, I have to work, but I promise to be back soon! I won't wait so long next time! Be Good...Love you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back.... and hey... turn the thing off :)

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment