Monday, March 14, 2005

I'm Back

I'm back - as promised, however, I realize I did not keep up with my "trying to blog everyday" as previously posted. Of course, non of you realize this because, I wrote that last Thursday and for some reason it did not post, so I feel like I have a nother opportunity to try...and perhaps you will all give me one more chance.

I had a great afternoon yesterday, I had lunch with my mom and my brother and we laughed and laughed and talked and ate good food. It was really a good afternoon. I don't get to see my brother often enough and I love him so much, he is fun and sweet, and really one of my best friends. Thursday I am going to his house and we are spending the afternoon together and I am spending the night at his house.....I'm really lookingforward to it.

The rest of my day yesterday wasn't quite so wonderful, and it lead into a very sleepless night and so far has continued into my Monday. It's pretty drab and I am really having a hard time struggling through it today. I could really use your prayers. I know...I know.....I need an attitude adjustment of sorts, but there's no cheery attitude adjuster anywhere near me today. I can't get a hold of my mom, my brother is working, my best friend....well, let's just say I'm not getting the "cheer" vibes from her today, my friends at work are trying to be cheery,but it's just not the same.....I WANT MY MAMA! I wish she would answer her phone..... : (

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl whats up???? not much hear. And just why didn't you try to call me your FAVORITE Aunt???(you better not ever forget that,HA!) I.ve been hear haven't been able to leave since saturday since your grandma's been here and boy could i use some one to talk to too,HA!!.No really i sure love your grandma but she's wearing me out. So if you get this call me,sorry gotta go Chris needs the phone i'll write more later,LOVE YA LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment