Wednesday, February 02, 2005

WOWZER

Oh my, I just looked at the time, it's after midnight on Wednesday. I've been doing homework, and got totally engrossed in trying to figure out one problem from my Statics and Dynamics class. whew! I never did get it, and it's been over an hour. I have to get up at 4:30, leave the house by 5:00 and be at work at 6:00. I don't know why I do this to myself?? Hey, but at least I am able. I must be thankful for that. I was wondering what all of you have been up to? By all of you, I mean the two of you that read my blog. It's interesting to me that I continue to take the time (not as much as I would like) to post my many thoughts here. I love writing and telling you everything that is going on, but I wonder sometimes, if I'm boring you? am I? If so, you just have to let me know. Not that I sould do anything about it, I might, but I doubt it. I have turned a little selfish lately. I notice I am not as agreeable to all things as I used to be. I used to do anything for anyone anytime; of late, I find myself saying no. Not necessarily because I want to, but because I need to for school and work, etc. Thing is though, I kinda like it. I've never been good at syaing no, and now that I have too.....it's kinda nice. Well, I better go to bed. I do pretty well on 4 hours of sleep, but less than that doesn't do me much good at all. Love you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! No is a good answer a lot of the time. It is short to the point and comes out easier the more you say it. :) Oh, are you boring me, NO

6:12 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Hey! you have been updating and I didn't even realize it!

Glad to hear you are finally saying "NO!" It can be a very empowering word, much more powerful than saying yes.

I miss you, let me know when you have some free time so we can hang.

Love ya.

Eddo

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i love the new look!!! And no you never bore me i just love yours and Eddie's sites i look forword to reading it everyday so keep it up espically for me,HA!! Sorry to tired to worry about spelling been at the wrestling tournament all day and have to be back in the morning at 8:30. WHEN ARE U COMING BACK DOWN,HURRY I MISS YA!!!!!!!! I can't wait for you to but this time you have to stay ALL weekend. And Eddie could sometime too!!!! Were trying to get Kidds stuff together now for Eddie to do Kidd a new site i can't wait i know it's going to be so cool better than the other wrestlers. That's what they get for trying to copy us,i know i need to be nice,HA! Well just to more weekends after this one and wrestling slows down so maybe we can do something. I guess i better get off i think i got carried away on here sorry i'll email next time. Well love and miss yall call and email me ok. from you know how it goes YOUR FAVORITE AUNT

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment