Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Oklahoma

I went to Oklahoma this weekend for a Family Christmas get together type thing. My two friends, mother and myself dressed up like nuns and did a little show to the "Sister Act" sound track. We had a lot of fun. We each had our own Nun names, There was Sister Mary Clarence, Sister Mary G, Sister Mary Agnes, and of course I was Sister Mary Christmas. (hee,hee) I thought I was pretty funny, but the old people there didn't seem to get it at all. When I would introduce myself as Sister Mary Christmas, they would look at me funny than so "thank you, Merry Christmas to you too" I would smile and move along. Anyway, my brother put together a great slideshow of family pictures for my Grandma, the whole thing was a surprise to her. We ate great food, my relatives can really cook! Then we played cards, a game called Nertz, that my brother taught everyone. Then we played a little basketball. I talked to my aunt for a while, which was really good as usual, and we decided we should get together more, which we always say and never do. So I decided thatI have to make the effort and make sure we do, and I'm gonna.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great. I guess the only question is whether you had fun and if you appreciated the time with family. So did you? Did you?

9:43 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

Yes I did. I appreciated the time with them very muc. I loved the ride their and back being able to talk to my brother,and I loved seeing all of my relatives. It was a good time.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man i'm so glad yall came up. I sure didn't want you to leave or Eddie. Make sure you call me we've been gone for a few days had to leave the house i'll tell you about it later but send me your email. You can send it to boys_n_sports@yahoo.com so i can email you we lost all our addresses. Everybody has been talking about the skit yall put on they loved it want yall to do it again. Aunt jean and sam are wanting a copy of it bad. Well guess i better go make sure you write me ok. You can also get me at ultimatetraining@earthlink.com(chris's email) but try mine 1st. Love and miss ya LOTS your favorite aunt!!!!!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger boabhan sith said...

What part of Oklahoma?
I live there, in the central part of the state.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

Duncan, Oklahoma. I guess it's kind of SouthWest.....

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment