Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Have you ever heard a dream.....

Have you ever heard a dream talking? well I did. Have you ever seen a dream walking? well I did. I remember that song from a movie I saw a long time agao. The movie was called 'The Lady in White". Don't know why I thought of it all of the sudden. I guess it was because I think I have seen a dream walking......my dream anyways......there's one that occasionally walks right in front of me, and I want to reach out and touch it, and others seem to be too far out of reach. It isn't fair, being allowed to dream at night, to day dream, to have dreams like goal type dreams, all of it is a big bunch of crap. I mean seriously - it's amazing to wake up from a beautiful dream, but it's so disappointing to find out it's not real. It's just as bad when you have a bad dream, but you find relief when you wake up and it's not real. Day dreams are just make believe, and they can only take you so far. Dreams, life dreams, you know, are the only real dreams. Problem is that there are so many emotions tied into them. With mine comes frustration, fear, some resentment I must admit, anxiety, desire, some strength, but more than anything else I am experiencing pain. Mental and emotional pain. I don't know how to explain it, but it's the strongest feeling in me lately. You know as well as I do that.....This too shall pass.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Have had that song stuck in my head for weeks!! I remember the film and really wanted to find out what it was called and also what the song was. Typed in first few lyrics and stumble accross this, so thank you! Although i can understand your theory and liked what you had to say. I believe our cups should be half full. I would rather have a wonderful dream, wake up and it not be real, than not have any dreams at all.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment