Monday, October 18, 2004

Gold

I've been checking the spot price of gold for some time now, it the past two years I've seen it go from about $375.00 per ounce to as high as almost $440.00 per ounce. That's a big change. It looks like gold really is a good investment if your looking for something to invest in.

I'm not looking, but am following the gold market anyway, for fun. As I was looking through the ads, ebay items, gold stores, etc. I began to think of the time I have spent researching and checking out the information on this. I bets its hundreds of hours. I wish I could apply the same amount of time to more productive things....like studying, reading my Bible, writing letters, cleaning house, yard work.....I would have so much more done!! But, even as I type the words, the desire escapes me. I di have to study for real, so, here I go, I'm looking at my back pack and willing myself to pull out that Physics book. Hold on....I did it, gota go now, before I decide to put it back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment