Wednesday, September 01, 2004

What a Difference a Day Makes!

It's true - a day makes a big difference, because one day added to another makes two days and added all together they make up every day. I know, I know...pretty cheezy. Well, a day does make a difference. Today, I went to work, paid some bills, cleaned house, did homework, watched TV, balanced my checkbook, talked on the phone, fed and played with the dog, etc... What if I didn't have today? When would all of that stuff have gotten done? On another note, a day makes a difference in a lot of other ways. When your mad, give it a day. When your sad, give it a day. When your sick, give it a day (or two or three). When your lonely, give it a day. When your scared, give it a day..... A day will make a difference if you let it. A day can give you time to think about why your mad and remember why you love. A day can bring happy thoughts, fun times, or good people to help you get over being sad or lonely. And when I'm scared, I'm always over it by the next day. Not that I get scared, ever. Okay, maybe a little, but just in the dark. Anyway - if today was not so great, just give it a day....it'll get better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

I like this one- it sounds like something that someone would send around in one of those emails that are supposed to cheer people up... :)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Catalina said...

Thanks. I'm practicing writing those types of e-mail forwards. Just Kidding. I hate those things. How are you anyway?

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment