Tuesday, August 17, 2004

H Town

I went to Houston this weekend with my friends. It was an amazingly exhillerating and awesome time. We shopped at the galleria, went to the aquarium, and did everything else we wanted to do. It was a blast. I was about to tell you that everything went very smooth and that absolutely nothing went wrong, then I remembered one...but only one. My friends were waiting in the car while I went into the hotel to see what time the restaurant closed. I was walking back out to the car, with my held high, feeling like Sheera, "princess of power", (not to be confused with Xena, warrior princess, there is a difference, in case you didn't know) Anyway, I was wearing these bulky black shoes with fairly high soles. I barely reached the car, when I stepped into a hole just beyond the sidewalk. I fell, ever so clumsily toward the car, then onto my knee, and ended up on my butt. I sat there a second and pouted. Then I got up, brushed myself off, and with everything I could muster, I said "I'm fine, really" My friends were all very concerned, I was mostly embarrassed. My knee is a little sore, and my back hurts a bit, I realize though that Sheera wouldn't whine and cry about it, so neither will I.

All in all, it was a great trip. Apart from my "falling down" scene, I can't say enough good about it. I want to go back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a weekend full of fun,laughter,good friends,shopping,food and music. This trip will go down in the diary of my life. Thanks for being my friend !!! K2

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment