Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Today

Today has been fairly agreeable. The weather is okay. Work is going fine, and I am home for lunch. I just wrote three more paragrphs in my book (on my blog actually) and am drinking slim fast. The book writing is quite fun, I would recommend you try it. The slim fast is not so great, and not something I am recommending. Today is the second day of my last week at the City, and so far has been uneventful. My boss told me today that she thought about me leaving, and if she were in my shoes she would do the same thing. She said she would stop trying to get me to stay. That's nice of her, huh? What else about Today? let me think. Well.....Today I was supposed to go eat dinner with my parents, and they cancelled. How rude. I'll get over it. Also, today is trash day, and I had to rush in and get the trash when I got home for lunch, because they were two houses down. I made it though. Aren't you proud? I am. I had to move fast....

Anyway, while thinking about my hum drum day, I've decided that the day is what I make it, so the rest of it is going to be phenomenal!! I will break a record, take a risk, or do something incredible. I will let you know how it goes......

Oh I heard something on Def Poetry the other night - just thought of it - the guy said "I challenge you to find something worth dying for, and then live for it!" I thought that was way cool. Maybe I'll find that "something" today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment