Friday, July 30, 2004

Butter-Inner

I realized last night that I am way more opinionated than I ever thought I was. I stick my nose in other peoples business, and I don't know when to quit. I know all of you out there, are thinking.."no, not you", But it's true, I'm nosey, obnoxiously stubborn, and a big butter-inner. That's my own made up word. Hope you like it.

So, my new resolution, is to do my best to mind my own business. Think I can do it? I'm gonna try it, and see how it goes. I'll let you know.........If you see me being a butter-inner, please let me know. But, be sure to tell me nicely, cuz you don't want to hurt my feelings. Because I will tell the world, okay, I'll tell the 3 people that read my blog if you're mean to me. Ok, I won't really, just tell me............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You .... that is so not you. Good luck in your resolution

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment