Sunday, August 29, 2004

I've got a problem...

Yesterday I got in a small, let's say, discussion with one of my friends, and I think I upset her, but she won't talk to me reasonably about it, and I'm not sure how to handle it. I keep thinking about it, and how I should have handled it differently, and now I don't know if I should let it blow over, and hopefully it will be fine (you know, ignore it and it will go away..) or if I should try talking to her again. Thing is.....I don't know how to do it, if that's what I decide to do. I'm not good at stuff like this. I can normally get out of it by kidding around, but that didn't work. The hardest thing for me is that she is acting like everything is fine, but she said some things that tell me there are other issues besides our discussion yesterday, and I think in reality she has the wrong impression regarding my part in these "other issues". I guess my question is - How do you say I'm sorry when you've already said it? - Do you say it again, and again - or do you say it the one time and don't worry about it anymore? Should I even try to fix it? I don't know what to do. She's my friend, and is important to me, I hope she knows it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She probably does know it but some people,need to hear it more than others. Really good friends should be able to tell the other what they think or talk about anything without the other one taking it wrong knowing your only trying to help them that you don't mean anything bad. Don't let it just go if you can tell she's not the same get her to hear you out. If she won't talk send her and ecard and let her know how you feel and how much your friendship means to you. And just maybe it's not what you said but other things thats really bothering her or maybe what you said to her was right and she doesn't know how to handle it. Sometimes theres not a right way to handle things just let her know your there if she needs you.That may be all you can do.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

Thanks - I apprecaite it. I'm not sure who this is, but sounds like good advice to me!! Thank you.

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome call me if you need ANYTHING!!! Love ya your FAVORITE Aunt.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

Ahh man - you are my favorite! Love you!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, man! Cool site!

hoodia weight loss diet pills


anatrim australia


See you tomorrow!

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment