Saturday, August 28, 2004

10 things I hate about me

Don't ask my why I thought about doing this, but I did and I'm gonna, so here goes...Let's see, ten things I hate about me...hmmmm....ok

1. I hate my weight
2. I hate my sense of direction
3. I hate that I feel like everything is my fault if it's not going right
4. I hate disappointing you (any of you)
5. I hate my selfishness
6. I hate my stubborness and sometimes pride
7. hmmm, I'm stumped....

Who am I kidding, there's not ten things to hate about me (hee,hee), okay, maybe one more would be my arrogance. conceit, or whatever you wanta call it..........

If you can think of any, feel free to comment......but if I were you, I would do it anonymously, cuz I might not like it. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right there's not 10 things, you're almost perfect

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment