Friday, August 27, 2004

School Has Started!

Yep, school has started, so far, it's been okay. The first week is over. I made it to all my classes on time, and managed to find my way around campus. Truth is, campus hasn't been a problem, it's getting to and from campus. I know one way to get there and one way to get home, thing is, I have to go to my friend's house in Hurst to know where to go, so last night, I tried to figure out the way home without going to Hurst, and I got LOST! It was terrible......

Anyway, I'm home now, and I don't have to go back until Tuesday, but I will figure out the way before then.

So far, school has been somewhat uneventful, I've met a few people, my classes have been pretty boring, except Calculus, so far it's mind boggling. My instructor briefly reviewed a section that we did not learn in my Calculus 2 class, and now it is the basis of everything we are doing at this point. Maybe I should read the book....hmmm...I'll try that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment