Monday, August 30, 2004

My New Phone

I got a new cell phone last weekend, and I don't think I like it. The phone part of it is fine, but the games really suck. There are two games on it, and I've never heard of either one, and they take like 32 hours to load. Okay - I'm exaggerating, but it feels like forever. So, I'm wondering if they'll take it back since it's only been a week. I always wanted a flip phone, now I've got one, I realized the other day that I almost always get what I want. That's pretty bad, huh? I'm spoiled rotten. I do the spoiling myself, cuz nobody else does it quite like me. Since it's me I'm spoiling, some how, I always manage to get exactly what I want, it's pretty cool. Okay - enough about me......Oh, wait, one more thing....Truth is, I had to get a new phone cuz I dropped mine in the toilet. YUCK! It was clean water at least, and at least it was at my house and not a public restroom or something, that'd be pretty gross, it was gross enough already. Well, I would talk about other things besides me, but some of my friends are very private people and don't want their names posted on my blog for the world to see (well, the three of you that read my blog anyway) so, maybe I'll start giving my friends fake names, and then I can talk about them.......hmmmm. If you want to name yourself, let me know, or I'll think of something that suits you just fine. I think I'm going to call my best friend "Kwiksandrian" or maybe "Cloudifferous" or "Fantastic Fantana", no I think I'll save that one for myself. Oooh - have you seen those Fanta commercials....."You look hot in all that plaster....drink a Fanta faster, faster" I want to be the purple fantana.