Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Grasshopper

I had one more friend pick a name for my blog - grasshopper - what do you think? I like it, it's original, that's for sure. It does, however, imply that she is willing to learn or wanting to learn (in my opinion). I don't know who from, though. When I find "master" I'll try to hook the two of them up.

Grasshopper is sad it seems, lately, I wish she wasn't. We all get sad sometimes, I know I do, but I realize that in my life, the good out weighs the bad, and I have to focus on the good. I'm not trying to say Grasshopper is not fcusing on the good, I don't know what she's focusing on, for all I know she's focusing on an Oreo cookie. I don't think so though, cuz I never see Oreos at her house, brownies sometimes, lemon bars sometimes, but not Oreos. Maybe that's the problem, she needs more Oreos. I'm not usually a huge Oreo fan but, sometimes, when I'm feeling low, the creamy center of an Oreo cookie can represent the sweeetness of what really is at the center of our lives...HA, I'm so kidding!!! I know I'm a dork sometimes, but you love me anyway - right? you better. Cuz I sure do love you!!! Go eat some Oreos!!! Especially grasshopper!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Great- now I am craving oreos... or some cookies and cream icecream...

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment