Tuesday, October 12, 2004

La La La

I didn't know what to title my blog entry today, so there you have it. That about sums up my topic anyway. I was thinking that I seem to complain alot lately.....that's not good. I don't want to be a complainer so I've decided to start thinking of the positive things in my life. I started back to work at the City of Sanger last week, and so far its going great. I didn't accomplish a whole lot because I don't have a computer yet. I ordered one though. I put my own chair together, and this week I'll put the hutch to my desk together....what a great job, huh? It's been nice, I get to focus on planning and development, I love that stuff. Well - I don't have a lot of time so "La La La" to you, I hope you have a great day, and I will try to be more positive!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment