Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Grasshopper II

Okay, first the title, Grasshopper II, doesn't mean there are two of them, only one friend is called grashopper, it is like the movies, a sequel, part 2, or just another blog about my friend who shall be called "grasshopper". I spoke to grasshopper briefly today and she still sounds like she needs to eat Oreos, not that she hasn't eaten any cuz I saw some in her house, perhaps though, she hasn't eaten them. In fact, now that I think about it, they are the Oreos I bought her many weeks ago, when I first I decided that Oreos were the answer. Now, I ask you, if you were feeling a little down, and your friend, namely me, bought you Oreoa, and you, in fact, liked Oreos, wouldn't you eat them???? I would, I mean if you bought them for me, I wouldn't even have to be feeling low. Oh, stop, wait a minute, dad gummit Samantha, you weren't writing about you....this is supposed to be about grasshopper. (sometimes I talk to myself, it helps with the dramatics)

Okay, grasshopper is the coolest, she went with me the other night to find parts for my engineering project, yeah that's right, the stupid voting machine, anyway, we went to Lowe's and found all kinds of cool stuff, she had the coolest ideas, she's really smart. We didn't spend a lot of money, but got really useful things, and I think we will end up using them all. Then she found some furniture patterns, like build your own furniture and stuff, I think we're gonna do that, build some Adirondack chairs, (if you want some let me know....maybe we can hook you up) and my other friend, we'll call her C for now, wants to build a hutch, and paint it red (I don't know about a red hutch, but it's not my house) so I'm gonna do that with her too. I'm excited.

Oh, anyway, grasshopper and I then went to the "Dollar Store". I was looking for thos chinese ergonomic balls that you roll around in your hand. She walked right in, turned left, looked down, and said "pay dirt" there they were, sittin all pretty, waiting for me to buy 'em. So I did, I bought four sets, and they are working out quite nicely with my project. Cool thing was I said how much are those, the dude said "one dolla", I said what about those, he said "one dolla" then I said what about them over there, and he said "one dolla" I was like 'this is so cool!', so I went down the isle pointing at everything and asking "and that?" and "this?" he kept saying "one dolla" "one dolla". I am so LYING!! I promise I didn't do that. I only asked once, okay twice, how much the stupid balls were, and only asked the second time cuz I didn't hear him the first time.

So my friend, grasshopper, seemed happier than I had seen her in a while, or so I thought, I realize though that I never can tell. She's really cool, I can talk to her about the weirdest stuff, and she can hang with me, she can always follow my thought process, but I tell you, I can't always follow hers, wish I could, but I can't. It's okay though, I love her to death..........Ever seen Pinky and the brain? She's like the brain....all focused and stuff, course he wants to destroy the world, she's not like that, but she's focused, and serious, I'm not saying I'm like pinky, okay maybe a little...like how he always says "what are we gonna do today?" So, what are we gonna do today? seriously, what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment