Friday, January 28, 2005

My Life

Right now, life has been a little hectic. My week didn't start out too good, but yesterday was a good day. School has started and I'm running from class to class to work to Sanger and back. It's constant going! Sometimes it gets a little stressful, but I'm trying to find ways to deal with my stress in a more effective way. If you have any ideas, feel free to let me know.

So, I'm taking this class called statics and dynamics, it's the hardest class I have so far. Only because the homework load is tremendous. So far, I've spent 4 to 6 hours on each homework assignment, and we have these assignemnets twice a week. Thing is, even in that four to six hours, I have not been able to complete the assignment. I turn them in and will get credit for what is done though. I decided that I have to find a way to get ahead, and get my homework done on the weekend the week before or something.

Work has been a little stressful because my hard drive started going bad, and I called Dell to send me a new one. They said they would have someone call and make an appoitnment to replace it and that it would be a couple of days, but they never called, and I was not at work the next day. They came while I was gone and replaced it before I had a chance to get all of my files. I spent quite a bit of time this week on the phone trying to get the hard drive back, but to no avail.

My mom had her surgery, is home and is doing better. She had to go to the emergency room this weekend and her leg has swolen up. She is worried she has a blood clot or someting but the doctor said she did not. Pray for her.

My Grandma has been staying with my mom this whole time and she is ready to go home now, I'm going to take her half way this evening when I get off work. It will be nice, I like the drive to Oklahoma.

This weekend I have to rent a blower machine and buy insulation for one of my rent houses, the poor people that live there, their electric bill was almost $600.00. The renters at my other rent house have told me thay are moving as of April 1st, so I have to find new renters too.

My apartment is coming along pretty good. I have my bedroom done and a futon in the living room, I have a drafting table in the dining room, with a chair from outside, but it's cozy. My parents are giving me their kitchen table, which I will paint along with the futon frame a matte black and then distress it. That will be fun!

I have to go now - love you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment