Wednesday, January 12, 2005

It's been a long time.....

It's been 3 weeks since you've heard from me....wow, that's a long time and lots has happened in these three weeks. I moved to Ft. Worth. I know, I've been saying Arlington, but in reality my address is in Ft. Worth. It is on the far east side of Ft. Worth, just outside of Arlington. I thought it was Arlington at first, but it's not. I moved a week and a half ago, and it has been different. Living alone definitely has both its ups and downs. It's hard for me because I like to stay busy and have lots going on around me and I only know about three people in the area. I had to shop by myself this weekend(Sunday anyway, I was in Oklahoma and shopped with my Aunt on Saturday) I spent most of Sunday alone. It was nice, and very good for me, but sometimes it's kind of lonely.

My apartment is small, it is one bedroom and I don't have any living room furniture yet. My mom gave me a futon, but I haven't gotten it from her house to mine yet. I finally bought groceries this weekend, so I'm no longer living on air and water. Well, I am, I mean I still breathe and drink water, but a few more items have been added. I actually haven't eaten at the apartment yet, I don't have any chairs, so there is no where to sit, but Diet Dr. Pepper for breakfast and dinner is becoming a consistency.

Well, my brother said he could help me post some pictures to my blog, so hopefully I can get with him soon and we can figure it out, then you can see my apartment....It's not all that, but it's becoming more homie everyday..........I'll be back soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,i miss ya already!!! I sure wasn't ready for you to go home i'm ready for you to come back so hurry. So how did your cover look? I found you some purple and lime green fuzzy pillows at Kohls. Well guess i better go to bed i have to have Kidd at weigh-in at 6 and we have about a 30 to 45 min drive. Call me or i'll try to get you tomorrow afternoon. Love and miss ya a bunch. Jan

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment