Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Gas Pump

On the way home from the Christmas Party on Saturday, I stopped to get gas, and when I got out of the car I had my debit card in hand, ready to slide it in. Weird thing was, although this gas station didn't look like it was from the 70's, the gas pumps just seemed a little old. There was no pay at the pump thing, and like for 30 seconds I was so confused. I didn't know what to do. It's weird, it's like I couldn;t remember what you were supposed to do at these kind of places. So I headed for the door to go pay, but then thought I don't know how much it's going to take to fill it up, so I turned and went back to the pump and started pumping the gas, then it all came back to me. Pump the gas. Pay for the gas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

This is funny, but you need to post some new stuff about your apartment- and we need photos!!!

If you need me to show you how to post the photos just let me know... and if you need a server to host the photos you can stick them on mine.

Love ya!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment