Monday, January 17, 2005

a Poem

The way I feel,
It is unreal
I know my heart must give
Give a little
I mean like a balloon
Give under pressure,
Stretch…..And retract.
If not it would be in pieces.
There is no pain like heart ache,
heart break.
There is no way
to respond
to betrayal
That will leave you
with a sense of rest
or assurance
That will give you back lost trust
That will silence the roar
That will bring the hush
No way, no will,
no weary traveler to bring a magic potion
A potion that will erase the scars, the scabs,
the massive hole
A hole that is not closed,
that remains,
and will continue to be exposed
to wind and fire
and dust and rain,
and you end up with a big muddy hole
filled with pain.


2 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

wow- that sounds sad- I hope someone didn't leave you with a gaping wound- if they did, tell me and I will go and beat them up!!

Love you!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lava-
Give me 10min alone with the perp and it will all be over... You are to good to be hurt. Eddie...wanna go kick some wannabe behind?

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment