Sunday, February 13, 2005

Study,study,study

I've been hard at it today, and with great reward. My Physics is almost done, my circuits will be done shortly, and that is what is due tomorrow, I will have time to study for statics and possibly a little bit of the Engineering Economy before I go to bed. It's been a quiet day. I got up early (because I couldn't sleep) and started right in on my physics. It's amazing how much I can get done when I put my mind to it. Maybe I should apply myself more often.....hmmmm.

I gotta go study some more, just thought I would say hi. so, "Hi".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. Sounds like you are winning the study race. Good luck this week!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Yes, Study, Study, Study, it will pay off in the end and you will be done before you know it!

I'm so proud of you!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment