Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm walking on sunshine!

It's a wonderful wonderful wonderful day! I finished my last test for the week, and surprisingly it was pretty easy. Possibly because I studied my butt off, in fact I was at school at 5:00 a.m. this morning (woke up around 3:30) to meet my study partner to study for this test....Craziness, I know! Anyway, I am glad they are all over with. I thought I totally bombed my Physics test on Monday, I got it back today and I made a B....SO AWESOME.....I've been singing all day! No grade has ever felt better! Add up all the A's I've ever gotten and they do not compare! (It was a hard test) I took an Engineering Economy test yesterday that I don't feel so good about, but I feel pretty good about the other one I took yesterday (Statics and Dynamics), surprisingly, cuz that's the class I struggle the most in. I heard from 2 people this week that Statics and Dynamics is the whole basis for Civil Engineering....I was like "crap!" Cuz I stink at it.....what am I gonna do?? For real, I'll make it through, I promise. I'm not doing all this for nothing!

Lov ya'll....Thanks for listening!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! Geterdone!
By the way.. Where you been?

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

I'm here! At home now!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment