Monday, February 21, 2005

Hello

Hi - I don't have a whole lot to write about today, but thought maybe once I got started the words would come to me. That happens sometimes...I just sit down and start typing and you can't shut me up. Today has been an okay day, I helped a friend hang chair rail in one of the bedrooms in her house and I got my Air conditioner in my vehicle fixed. I'm very glad that is taken care of. It has actually been hot the last couple of days. I know, I know...it hasn't been that hot, but inside the car, with no AC, it's hot, and any of you who know me, know that is not a good thing. I don't like being hot. I don't mind it as much as I used too, and I don't give people dirty looks or anything for no reason, I'm just not the happiest camper in the world.....not the cheeriest cheerio in the box, not the sweetest donut in the bag.....not the funnest ride in the park...Okay, I'll stop now, I know I was getting a little far out there for a second. I was trying to come up with some new sayings there, off the top of my head, I don't think it was working very well though. I guess I better stop rambling on and go do some homework or something productive. Ya'll take care now, ya hear!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you these days? :) Hope your well

9:20 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Samantha - the key to a good blog is blogging EVERY DAY - sometimes twice a day, if people know that when they come they will always find something new, then they will keep coming back for more!

Love ya!

Eddo

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment