Thursday, March 10, 2005

Blog Everyday?

My brother posted a comment that said "the key to good blogging is to blog everyday or sometimes twice a day"...So, I'm gonna try but that's gonna be hard because I just don't have that much to say. Honestly, once you get me started it's hard to shut me up, it's getting started that has been difficult for me lately. I don't know what ya'll wanta hear about. Do you wanta hear about work and school, it's pretty boring, I think. But I"ll tell ya anyway. School is going fairly well, I'mn doing good in two classes and not so great in the other two. I have a physics test tomorrow, but I feel pretty good about it. I have to do two chapters of homework tonight, three chapters are due, but I only have one done...so I've got some work ahead of me.

Enough about that....Rememmber I told you my hard drive crashed a while back, I've slowly gotten most all of my programs and things reloaded, it's impossible to get everything back that I had, but it's close, but I still can't get my plotter (big printer) to owork. It's so frustrating, I haven't kicked it or thrown anything at it lately, but I sure have wanted to.

That's all I have to say for now, only because I have to get my work done, but I'll be back soon....I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment