Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Friends

Ya know...having friends is like...well, I don't know what it's like. But I'll tell you one thing, sometimes it is the most wonderful and amazing experience, but it's funny that sometimes it's the most terrible. It seems that it's my closest friends that I have the best times with and they are also the ones that can make me feel the absolute worst. Why do you think that is? I don't want to say that I don't make mistakes in my friendships, I know I am not even close to perfect, but I think it would be pretty cool to have a friend like me. I'm pretty easy going, like to do most anything, and even if I don't really like it, if you wanta go do it, I'll go along......I do have one friend like that. Her name is Ranell, she is wonderful. She would walk with me to the moon even if her feet hurt. Thanks Ranell!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right ANYONE would be lucky to have you as a friend but i think that about you and your brother and sister i just think yall are really something special!!! I'd sure give just about anything if yall lived closer i keep telling you you need to move here with me,so don't forget that. Well guess i better go and REMEMBER anyone is lucky to have you as a friend. But i am pretty parcal(sorry can't spell) to you and my kids i think yall are the GREATEST around and anyone is lucky to have anyone of you. Love ya your FAVORITE!!!!!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment