Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho

that title? I heardit once or twice or more, but I have no idea where.....hmmmm, it just came to mind when I clicked the cursor in the title space.

I was reading some of my brother's blog entries (www.postednote.com) and he has one entitled "The Blog Patrol - Now taking Applications" , here, he indicates that people are out there blogging without proper blogging skills, therefore, their blogs are boring, babbling, stupid or even ugly. Well, I'm afraid that at times I fall into some of these categories. Now, thanks to my brother, my blog is defintiely not ugly, so we can scratch that one off the list. Boring, however, I can admit that sometimes I dont' have very interesting topics, especially after reviewing his topics. I will do my best to pass the tests of the "Blog Patrol", but you can't expect the excitement you find at postednote. So - as soon as I think of something blog worthy to write about, I'll be back. Until then.....love you all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Hmmmmm!!! the title sounds like you have some deep, deep, deep problems, like your hiney hurts or something. Is your tail bone still broken? I remember it used to be when you were little, just wondered if it ever grew back? Anyways, just dropped in to spk a word or two. love ya!!

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is today but yesterday's tomorrow?

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the signature incantation of Jambi the Genie, from the show Pee Wee's Playhouse.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know its in the song from weird al, too fly for a rabbi. (its from the offspring song, too fly for a white guy)

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JAMBIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! I loved PeeWee's Playhouse!!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment