Friday, April 15, 2005

Feelings

Aren't feelings a strange thing? You don't get to choose how you feel, what feelings you're gonna get today, you can't pick them out like your clothes in the morning. Feelings are something that happen TO you. I remember being told when I was growing up "You shouldn't feel that way", how can anyone else in theworld tell you how you should or shouldn't feel? The Final Answer is....They can't! Well, they can tell you, but they are wrong! (please be advised that the contents of this blog reflect solely my opinion and not the views of everyone I know and am related to or in fact anyone you know or are related to) Wrong, I say! I mean, do you really choose to be sad? I never do. I would always pick happy over sad, seven days a week. When I'm totally filled with anxiety, I'd give anything for that feeling to disappear. When I'm stressed, I promise, I didn't go to the grocery store and buy it on the "feelings" isle. When I'm bored, sad or lonely, I didn't borrow those feelings from one of my friends, and I sure don't keep them in a drawer at home to use on occassion. I tell you, feelings, they just happen. For real, when you get hurt...you feel pain, whether it is physical, emotional or spiritual. A broken leg=ouch!, a broken heart=ouch!, a broken spirit=ouch! When you're hugged, you might feel loved. When someone smiles at you, you might feel happy, when someone yells at you, you might feel mad...when you get done reading this...you might feel bored! hee,hee....Anyway, I just thought I would tell you how I feel about it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Feelings.....Whoaaa oh oh feelings, are you ever telling the truth, all these feelings are overwhelming me and taking control of my life, now that we know the prob, what is the solution, heaven help me I have fallen and I cannot get up, I need help NOW!!! Where is Eleanor I am having an anxiety attack!! or it is a Feelings attack???

2:54 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Feelings.....Whoaaa oh oh feelings, are you ever telling the truth, all these feelings are overwhelming me and taking control of my life, now that we know the prob, what is the solution, heaven help me I have fallen and I cannot get up, I need help NOW!!! Where is Eleanor I am having an anxiety attack!! or it is a Feelings attack???

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment