Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Thoughts....

I never dare to say all that is on my mind for fear that it would be proven true that I am completely insane. Maybe it's fear that you will think it, although I know it is not true. I know this because I am the one thinking these thoughts. Of late, I have become more analytical, but only within my own thoughts, I don't share these thoughts because I know you're not interested. I only tell you the things I feel you can accept, or will accept, although I know there is nothing about me that deserves your judgement. The only judgement I deserve, or any of us deserve for that matter is God's judgement. I am sitting here alone this morning, for a short time only, soonI will be weaved in among others, but I will still feel apart from them. Lately, I feel a bit displaced. Although I'm surrounded, and I fit in the chair, my name is on the roll sheet, I recognize the faces around me, it seems, I'm in the wrong spot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Just to set the record straight you have always been analytical, from the time you were born, how can you become more of something you already are and also don't feel alone, my thoughts are not going to get published either, because as of today, I feel like I would like to be a fire hydrant and unleash my thoughts like a raging current onto whomever is in my path!!! Help Me somebody, I need help!!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment