Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What gives you joy?

I wanta know....what really gives you joy, I'll tell you what it is in my life.....

First and foremost, I would say God, because without Him, I'd have no reason to be happy. The Bible says that every good and perfect gift is from above, from the Father of Lights....so, first God...

Then I would say my Family and friends, I get tons of joy from them, of course they are all gifts from God too, cuz they're good and perfect in my opinion....

Then I would say sunshine and flowers and wind, I love wind! Wind blowing on my face, wind blowing thru my hair, wind that feels like it pushes all the cares of the world off of me....wind, beautiful wind, I love it!

hmmm, what's next, I'd probably say other people's joy.....is that weird? I love to see happy people, hear them talk, hear them laugh, sing or whatever they do when they are happy, I love to be around happiness.....I

I really could go on and on, there are lots of things that bring me joy, but the more I thing about it, the more it all comes back to God. He is my joy and my strength......

1 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

GOD!!! GIVES ME JOY. He is the one and only CONSTANT in my life. He is the Rock of Ages, he is the one I can lean on in every situation

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment