Friday, April 29, 2005

Sittin' on the dockof the bay...

Sittin on the dock of the bay, watchin the time role away......time is flying by. I had to take off work yesterday to do that life plan for my engineering economy class. I found out onTuesday it was due on Thursday and I thought it was due next week. I freaked out at first, but then I got it done! It was 20 pages of report and spreadsheets. I'm feelin g a little better about things, I don't wanta pull my hair out anymore (for one, I can afford too, there's not that many up there)!

It does look like there is a possibility of me not keeping my scholarship, if I do as bad as I think in Statics and Dynamics it will pull my GPA down to a 3.47, I need a 3.50 to keep my scholarship, but all hope is not lost. I got an e-mail with available scholarships from the schol last week, and alot of them onlyi require a 2.75, 3.0 or 3.25, I've got that in the bag! So - I'm going to apply for all of them and I think I have a good chance of geting one or more of them! I'm in physics class right now, we are about to go over the program again for our project, so I have to go now. CIAO for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I am glad you are blogging, I ck your site everyday to keep up with the news of what is going on in Arlington. So don't wait so long before you blog again, and ck mine cause I got some new things I am gonna be doing, gonna take a brk after today on the work thing, then go back to it later. Hang in there and get all those scholarships so you can make millions later.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment