Monday, April 25, 2005

Finals!!!!!!

Finals are coming.......yes, run!!!! They are falling on top of me like a big honkin load of bricks! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I look right and there's a final, I look left and there's another one......here a final, there a final.....every where a final final...OH McDonald had a farm E I E I O...Oh I got carried away. I don't mean to stress you out, but let me tell you what's going on . I have a final project for Physics, my intructor said that he expects 15 to 20 pages to be turned in. It is deriving equations based on energy laws and plotting graphs based on the reactions of circuits in a circuit simulation program we had to download from the internet. That's one final. Then.....I have to do a financial plan for the next 45 years of my life. That is showing, from the time I graduate, living expenses, home costs, vehicle costs, savings, interest earned and paid, every thing you can think of......that's not a final, just an additional project to do here at the end of the semester along with finals......Let's see, I actually have a circuits analysis final, an engineering economy final and a statics and dynamics final that are all cumulative, meaning they will test over the entire material covered in class! EEEK! Now, that's three finals and 2 LARGE Projects all due next week. what am I gonna do??? Okay - I have to go shoot myself now, I know you'll miss me...Goodbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

You said in your post, What are you gonna do? You will do as you always do, smoke em!!! You know you are going to excel, you are not in any way the average, mediocre person that barely gets by, you are the one who always goes the extra mile and one day it will pay off big. I am so proud of you, I sit back in awe at what you are doing, you will be fine, maybe a little crazy but fine.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Wow, live, love, laugh, knows you well, I was going to say the same thing, for you, all that stuff should be a breeze, you multitask better than anyone I know.

Love you!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment