Thursday, May 26, 2005

Pressure!

I have all this pressure to blog, people everywhere asking me why I haven't blogged in like 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!! What's wrong with me? I think I have lost my blogability. I mean, I'm losing interest....Oh no, what to do? what to do? I decided that if I just tried one more time to do a blog entry maybe the blog desire would come back so here goes......Hmmmm....I'm thinking

Well, my sister is gonna have a baby - that's really awesome, I was trying to talk her into naming it after me, she was very nice and playfully pretended that she ahd considered; however, I know the real truth..the thought never crossed her mind. That's okay though, I really wasn't offended, cuz I don't wanta name my kid Samantha either......

My brother is in Hawaii, posting all kinds of pictures on his blog....Now, tell me, if you were in Hawaii, on vacation, would you spend any of your time on the internet? blogging? I wouldn't.

I'm at work and I've been trying to write this since about 2:00, for some reason work keeps getting in the way...I'll be back soon...I promise.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok,we've got to get you something to blog about so you can keep up with your mom and brother. I say we sneak off and take a trip like Eddie to Hawaii,Vegas,Flordia,Bahamas maybe a cruise what'd you say? Only thing is the two of us together we might have sooooo much fun we can't come back and post what we did,HA!! Think we can stay out of trouble?? And then on the other hand with all your crazy relatives(sorry not best speller and to lazy to look up) you'd think you'd have something to blog about everyday,HA!! Well i guess you do your just being nice. Hey i say since your mom is putting pics when you were little on hers you know the ones we never like but they always like to show,HA, Let's do a story about her when she was growing up.(even your aunt debbie and uncle jim) That way everyone can get to know more about sweeter than ever. And let me tell you i sure do have some of those cute when you were younger pics we can put on with it. What do ya say? Ok email me later and let me know and i'll help ya come up with some stories to post. Guess i better go probally have post to long already,Love ya, Jan

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry it's me again forgot to leave you my new email in case i haven't given it to you yet. It's gomezgomez12@aol.com and i still have boys_n_sports@yahoo.com(this one no one else can get on just me) And will you send me yours i can't find it anywhere. Ok love ya bye,Jan

7:16 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Oh no you don't. Don't you two be ganging up on me!! haha.

Lava, it is about time you started posting again, you gotta read what I wrote about you on my site, embellished a little here and there, but I had to blog about something.

Do not, I repeat, do not listen to your Aunt Jan, it might be harmful to your mother daughter relationship. lol

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment