Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Final Days

The final days of the semester are upon us! Finals week.....as previously posted, it's a nightmare! It's interesting to me though to watch everyone around me...rushing around, copying, studying, reading, writing, sleeping.....yes....sleeping. It is 9:20 in the morning, mid finals week and I am in the basement of the library at UTA. The guy sitting at the table with me is sleeping with his face in his book....literally. He keeps waking up and reading and then his head starts bobbing, and out he goes. It's hilarious, but I also feel for him, a little. Oops - he just woke up...he kinda jumped, now he's acting like he was reading all along. There's a security guard fixing a door and making all kinds of noise, sleepy boy is staring at him like he interrupted his sleep. I promise you, though he was sleeping good, and that dude's been making noise for a while now, so I don't think that was it at all. Now he just put on his sunglasses, smiled at me, stood up and left........I guess he's done sleeping. Now, back to studying I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment