Saturday, May 14, 2005

More Lies

1. I love reality TV shows
2. I love it when people talk about me like I'm not in the room
3. I really enjoy getting my eyebrows waxed.
4. Getting your lip waxed doesn't hurt at all.
5. Life is always fair.
6. You can always get what you want.
7. Spiked Heels are great for mountain climbing, and carrying babies, and wearing around campus.
8. I loved that move "The Aviator"
9. Now that schools out, I wanta go sunbathing.
10. Right now I'm eating prunes and drinking avocado juice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

girl....you better quit that lying and start blogging, schools out, get on the net and start pounding that keyboard!!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding keep writing i look foward to it everyday you got me hooked so now i need something to read,HA!! I think you need to write something about that sweeter than ever person i sure have some GOOD pictures you could put with it,HA! Just call me and i'll help ya out i do have some really cute ones. Ok now it's time to come back down here since schools out for a couple weeks. will better go and dig those pictures out and get them ready to scan, CALL ME love ya JAN

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment