Monday, June 06, 2005

It's back!

I got the blogger bug back.....I just feel like writing again. I don't have much to say, but it feels good to finally want to say something. I started writing on my book again last night, it was great, I only wrote a paragraph because I had other stuff to do, but it felt awesome!

I'm reading two books right now, one of them is called "The Last Juror" by John Grisham, so far it's pretty good. The other one is called "Your Erroneous Zone" - It's a self help book. It talks a lot about not being immobilized by fear, and going ahead and speaking up and not living your life the way other people wnat you to. It's good for me. I ahve a hard time with trying to please everyone, and since that's impossible, I'm, always disappointed,a nd others are disappointed in me. I realize though that I do it to myself. I put myself in those positions, and only I can change it. So I'm gonna!

Speaking of Self-Help books, why do you think they call them self-help? I mean, somebody wrote the book, if you could help yourself you wouldn't need to read a book...right? If you're reading a book, how is that self help....Isn't that jus Help??

2 Comments:

Blogger Lava said...

I'm writing a book called "Lava Locust Rides Again" so far it's kind of mimicked my life with a little fiction thrown in, I haven't decided what the plot is going to be yet, but I have a few ideas. Thanks for posting here too!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your back remember i'll help ya with a few stories if you want me too. HA!!!! Hey you never talk about mary kay anymore are you still selling it? I have something you might want to sign up for remind me when i talk to you to tell you about it ok.Will guess i better go grandma's hollering, girl she hasn't stopped talking since she got here. I can go out and do the laundry,water the flowers,etc... and come back and she's still going never new i left,HELPPPPPPP! HA!HA! So remember it sure helps when yall call to talk to her once in awhile. Love and miss ya JAN (come and see me)

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment