Thursday, August 18, 2005

yadi yadi ya....

Couldn't think of a good title, and since I'm just gonna ramble anyway I thought yadi yadi ya was good enough. I got my grade from my class I made a C - WOO HOO! No more Statics and Dynamics!!! This replaced my F, and brought my GPA back up where it needed to be and all is well. I found out this week my work is going to pay for my school, and that's a relief. I gota new little doggie - I've had him now for 3 days, he is the most adorable little thing. His name is Theodore Tu-Pac Ruxpin, thing is, I'm not gonna keep him. He is too sweet and too little to leave home alone all day, so he is going this weekend to live with my wonderful Aunt Jan in Oklahoma City. His sister lives there already and I think he misses her. I'll miss him - I've started getting attached already even though I told myself not to. What else? let's see, I've decided to take classes at both a junior college (Tarrant County Community College) and UTA this next semester, it will be cheaper and I'm hoping a little easier on me. I start back to school on Monday and I am so NOT looking forward to it, but it is what it is. I bought a battery a couple of weeks ago and it was in the back of my car - it leaked, and ruined the carpet in my bling, I was not very happy, but I bought the battery at Walmart - and they are supposed to assume responsibility and fix it! Say a prayer that works out! I went to lunch with one of my really good friends yesterday, we had such a good time, and she bought my lunch! I'm still having a bit of lunch luck lately! how cool is that? I am at work right now on hold with our ISP because my e-mail will not work, it says I have an invalid username or password! I didn't change it though - we'll see what's up with that....that's all my rambling for now....yadi yad ya!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I don't know if I can give your dog back especially since you aren't keeping him. He has played all day long with Joseph's pup, he was worn out, I put him in bed with me and he slept until your dad started aggravating him. He's such a sweetie.

Jan said she wasn't going to keep him, Chanc was going to give him to Melina, what do you think?

I am glad you did well on your test and Praise the Lord for the blessing of the City paying for your school, how great is that?

You try to behave yourself and don't be flirtin at the colleges!! lol!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I'm looking forward to meeting you tonight at Eddo's!!! It's too bad you can't keep the pup, but it sure sounds like your mom wants him!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom- she's not keeping him!!! I'm gonna have to rethink this....I love my little Theo

MsThang - too funny! it does double my chances though!!

julie - I tried to post the pic, but I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed - couldn't get it to work, maybe I can talk MsThang into doin it for me.

Amstaff - looking forward to meeting you too!

Catalina - Seinfeld huh?

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment