Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I said I'd tell you more....

but there's not really a lot to tell. I did see fireworks, that was about 20 minutes of the four days. I watched them in Hurst with a couple of friends. I saw a movie - Mr. and Mrs. Smith, I loved it. Great idea - the plot. There were times I wanted it to move along - it was all action, and sometimes seemed like the scenes were a little long, but it was good, I really enjoyed it. I stayed the night at my sister's house on Sunday. That was great fun, Karaoke, pool playing, and hanging by the pool. Everything else was pretty much weekend stuff...errands, studying etc. It really was a great weekend, and having Monday off meant I was off of work for Four days since I don't work on Tuesdays. How lucky am I?

3 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

sounds like you had a wonderful time! We did too!! No fireworks for us though!!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

WHAT?! You went to Precious' house without ME!

Eddo=Livid!

just kidding, I was booked anyway, but I probably would have come by.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Yes, Samantha Dena Jan, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment