Thursday, June 23, 2005

Crayons

I was posting my "things I'm thankful for" down there....when I typed crayons, I remembered when I was a kid, sharpening crayons in the pencil sharpener, then putting the shavings in wax paper and ironing them and melting them, it was so much fun!, (but I think I ruined my mom's iron once)..... and remember shrinky dinks? are those things still around?

I was talking to a friend of mine at work the other day about dolls and things that her kid has, I remember one year getting this "ice cream doll" for Christmas, it was a great big doll, with a huge head, I mean larger than a real life adult head, big I tell you, I didn't have it very long and the head fell off! I was sad.....stupid doll!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOLL KILLER!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment