Tuesday, June 14, 2005

It's a beautiful Day in the Neighborhood ...

It was a beautiful day, a little warm for me, but beautiful all the same. I actually got all of my homework done before class, ran a few errands, and went to school. I got out of my first class early and went to a little chinese restaurant near my school and had Chicken Lo Mein and read. As I said before, I'm reading "The Last Juror" by John Grisham. It's really good so far, I'd definitely recommend it. Then I went to my calculus class, I have a test on Thursday and I so thought my instructor was going to review today or give us some hint of what was going to be on it, he didn't. This was the only not so beautiful part of my day, BUT THEN he said the test will be ten questions, 8 of which will be multiple choice. I was ecstatic. "Now that's beautiful" I thought to myself......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nice part about taking online classes is you can get your assignment off the computer, and go outside to study!

And that my friend is beautiful as well!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

That does sound nice, whish they offered more online classes at UTA!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment