Monday, June 13, 2005

Lunch Luck

I have had the best lunch luck lately.....last week, I was working away and got a call from a couple of the guys I work with and they invited me to come have lunch with them. I thought it was a little strange, but I said, ok, what the heck....I dropped what I was doing and off I went. They ordered my food before I got there and it arrived at the table the same time I did. That was cool, but then they insisted on paying as well. How nice was that? Anyway, I went to lunch with two of my friends on Friday, and a different guy that we work with came in to get a "take-out" order,a nd he threw monay on our table and said to put it toward out bill, of course it covered our bill! Free lunch again! Well today, I went to lunch with a friend and we just ordered some chips and queso and diet cokes, but she insisted on paying, even after I tried and tried. THEN, I got back to work and my other friend brought me barbecue and potato salad! What's up with this......I gotta say...feels like Lunch Luck to me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely lunch luck! I wonder how long your luck will continue? Hmmm (scratching side of chin with pondering look)

Thanks for visiting my blog, and the comment :)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Now I am hungry for chips and queso...

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment