Thursday, June 16, 2005

Happy Thursday

It's been a good day - I got up early, for Thursday anyway - I actually don't have to be anywhere until 2:00 p.m. on Thursdays, so I've been sleeping in some, but I got up before 8:00 this morning, and did a little errand running, and shopping (not buying, just looking) Oh, I take that back, I did buy stuff at the Dollar General this morning, just hygeine stuff and some Sweet Mesquite BBQ Pringles. They're my newest crave. I so stole that phrase off my brother, Eddo. He said it like two years ago, and occasionally it pops in my head and out of my mouth "my newest crave" He probably doesn't say it anywmore, I know my brother and the phrase was probably something he used for about a week, then moved on to something new.......Anyway, back to me. (hee,hee) I took a Calculus test today, it went pretty well, not as well as I hoped, I so thought "I got this" goin into it, but when I sat down, my jaw dropped, and I kinda stared at the paper for a second, it looked like it was written in Greek. I skipped the first question, then the second and went to the last 8, they all went well. So I went back to the first two and answered them. We'll see how it goes. Hope your day was happy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do that too, I come up with quirky sayings and use them for a week or two and move on. There are some that just stick though.

I hope I never have to take calculus.. it scares me.

And why on earth would you wake up any earlier than needed. I can see 10 am maybe but 8?!? Oy!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

I hope you never have to take calculus as well, i wouldn't wish it on anyone....

3:15 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

Thanks msthang - I'll try it!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment