Friday, July 15, 2005

The Bug

The room was almost silent, I could hear the floor creak wiht every step, but whose step? It wasn't mine, I flipped the light on, and there stood before me the largest most disgusting creature I had ever seen, it looked me in the eye, it's antennae were moving ever so lightlly as he studied me. I ran into the other room, grabbed a saddle, tied it on it's back, jumped on and the ride begun. It tried to throw me, but I held on...and soon, I had wore him out, he lied down, I jumped off and he rolled over and died. I called the backhoe service to come remove this gigantic being from my house, they had to remove the roof to get him out, it should be on the news tonight!

Ok, I'm lying - now you want the truth? Truth is....I turned on the light, and saw the largest, I mean like 3 inch (not exaggerating) water bug (I guess it was - looked like a huge roach), I of course freaked, let out a high pitched scream like a 12 year old girl, reached into the living room, grabbed a shoe, and from three feet away, launched my shoe at it, hoping it would land sole down on the bug. It did, YUCK -i heard the squishy crunchy noise, I shuddered horribly as the ooginess ran through my body, and by this time, my friend had responded to my wild banchie scream, thinking I had been attacked, rushed in. By this time I was standing back in the living room, around the corner from the mostly dead creature, still shuddering from the total grossness. She was like "I got this" and she picked up the shoe, finished the job and cleaned it up. Good friends are hard to come by sometimes, I'm glad I have a brave one. I'll tell you this. My mama DID raise a chicken.

1 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

HAHAHA! Girl, you know I am a chicken too, so what you need to do since you live in an apt is get some of those Combat things so they will be killed in their dens. EEEKKK! I hate the very thought of that, it is so creepy! lol!!!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment