Monday, July 11, 2005

Okay, Okay

I'm back, I haven't been anywhere really. Just ran out of stuff to say. My weekend has been fairly uneventful, there's nothing new to report. Oh - I did have this crazy dream last night, that some rock star wanted me t o go buy Grandy's chicken for an event. The event was going to have 300 peopple but for some reason she gave me a check for $199,000.00 and wantged me to buy a 20 piece chicken dineer at Grandys. I went to Grandy's on Saturday and stayed for three hours trying to ge tthis stupid 20 piece meal, and they finally told me they didn't have enough chicken. I was mad, but said I'd come back the next day. I went back the next day and still had to wait for 3 hours, they wouldn't give me the money back or anything, finally they told me they would give me $500.00 back. Of course, I went ballistic, I went totally off on the guy, and they kept sending different employees to deal with me, I started cussing and throwing my hands in the air, and after my last tantrom, the whole restaurant started clapping, and I turned around and my brother was sitting at the table behind me, he was clapping, but I was so embarrased that I had used such awful language, I went over to try to explain the situation, but he understood. Weird dream...huh....I never got the chicken or the money...but of course I hadn't left Grandy's either before I woke up.

The night before I had a weird dream too - I don't know what's up with my psyche lately.....I can't sleep at all, and I'm tired as all get out! It's crazy! I'll be back soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Dream Crack! too funny.

Dena, this post was hilarious, I think what it means is that you haven't visited your Rock Star brother lately and taken him to Grandy's. Sound about right?

7:58 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

LOL! that dream is about as crazy as I had the other night. I dreamed there were some people at the house going thru my clothes and auctioning them off. I was so mad, I was like wait a minute, but no one could hear me. Ugh, I ran to my closet when I woke up from that nightmare!!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment