Monday, July 25, 2005

Time waits for no man...

or woman for that matter. It doesn't wait for me anyway. I got here at 7:45 this morning, and I've been working away - I checked a few e-mails, wrote a letter or two, took a few phone calls, but for the most part I still have my full days work ahead of me, and it is already almost noon. Time has flown by without even a hello. A wave. A nod in my direction. So far the list of things to do is just increasing and increasing,a nd I haven't marked one thing off today. Normally I don't make lists, but decided that some way some how I needed to find a way to focus, so I thought, hmmm a list, but then I find myself doing things that are not on the list, I just now decided though that if I d that, I'm going to add them to the list and scratch them out so it looks like I'm accomplishing something. How does that sound? Only things is, then it will look like I started at the bottom of my list. Oh well, at least I started.

I did get some cinnamom trident today! I'm excited....

2 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I say, let's get some sleep. It is 4:51 in the morning and I am so sleepy! Gotta get me some ZZZ's!! how bout you????

2:51 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

still waiting for you to post again, slow poke

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment