Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hola! Que Pasa!

I am taking a spanish class, and I, in fact, love it! It's not often that I find myself in a class I really enjoy. This Civil engineering business is a lot of hard work, so much math, and physics, and chemistry and more math, I can't say that stuff is what I would call "fun".....but spanish actually is. I love my instructor, I love my classmates, and I love the material. I have so much fun in there. I took my first test Monday night, I'll let youknow how I did...hopefully I'll know tomorrow!

I'm also taking calculus and chemistry, both very hard and not so much fun as Spanish,I need prayers for both of these.....muchas muchas prayers....hmmm, I wonder how you say prayers in Spanish.

11 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

You're always so busy!!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

What fun! I liked Spanish, though I'm not fluent in it by any means. I loved calc, and I can't tell you why, cuz I usually sucked at math. It's diff (somehow) than the other maths.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, test update?

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THat was me by the way, your little brother! EDDOOOOOOO

2:39 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Que Diablo Piensas? Necesitas ayuda? Writo a new posto immediateleo! Comprendes!!!! :)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

Gracias Msthang! I can always count on you!

Hey Jcol - sup??

Oh Saur - I'm taking Cal 3 - It's not so bad, I kinda like it too when I'm understanding it - it is different than the others! how you doin?

Hola Mi Hermano! Que Pasa? I will update soon, Yo promiso!!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Lava, yeah, I liked all the calcs, but I think I never went past 1 & 2.

I've been good, very busy as always (as you'll see if you check into my blog). Don't spend too much time there, though! Study, study, study! ;o)

P.S. please go to my blog today and get the addys for the different gov't. officials listed there. Then write to beg them to do something concerning the sale to Dubai Ports World of the security contract for 7 of the ports in the United States. This is a very serious issue which directly affects those of us that live in the Bay Area here.

9:47 AM  
Blogger dont eat the token said...

Yay, fun makes it stick in your brain! I loved my German for four years. I don't consider myself fluent, but used to. (Fluent enough) I think if I was dropped off over there I'd survive.

Congrats on your test results!

11:41 AM  
Blogger 2complx said...

I also loved Spanish I took two years and would like to take more

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment