Friday, December 09, 2005

For My Mom

I am posting for my mom because if you read the comments on the last post, it appears she has been missing me and my wonderful writings (hee hee). I know they are really boring, but for some reason she likes to hear all the boring details of my life, so here goes:

I took 4 finals in the last two weeks, I actually should have taken 5, but we had bad weather on Wednesday so school was cancelled, and I have to take the 5th one on Monday. Most people say "wow, I bet you're relieved" but in reality I was not, I was actually very prepared for this test, and instead of completely letting it all go, it has stayed on my mind and I feel like I have to study this weekend, it's just one of those things. I will study one more time on Sunday.

I think I did pretty well on my exams, I won't know till grades are posted, and with the delays who knows when that will be, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I am only worried about one class. It is Mechanics of Materials, but I have prayed for favor and it is in God's hands. So - I'm not actually worrying about it anymore - it's a done deal I suppose.

I will try to think of something more interesting to write about and write again very soon! You all be good now!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

YAY, you're almost done! I'm so glad for you. Been there/done that. Glad I'm not doing it anymore! ;o)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

saurkraut - thank you!! I still got another year and a half at least!! But it'll be worth it!

Hey Julie! Yeah - it was all fresh, but I'm takin' it today!! I think I'll do well.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

YOU GO GIRL!!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment